Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Manuka Honey Active 5+

I love Manuka Honey so much. It's like a miracle drink to me now...

I had been suffering from ulcer in my mouth for more than a week and it had not been subsiding at all. I hate the pain so much as it bothered me so much esp when I eat and sleep. I have tried those China Watermelon Frost pills, no use. Then, I tried Bonjela which should be very useful. Who knows the Bonjela at home smelled and tasted funny, I ended up throwing it into dustbin. Already feeling so hopeless about this ulcer and it caused me having sore throat too.

So, I tried to take some Manuka Honey that was given my J's mum when I went to London last year, hoping it could at least cure my sore throat.

The next day, my sore throat not only gone, even my ulcer subsided too. :=) Hehe...

Now everytime I don't feel alright, I will take my Manuka Honey. I think I need to get another tub of Manuka Honey now. My supply is going to be finished soon...

No comments: