Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Whole KK Blacked Out On 21-Apr-08

Yesterday, when I just finished my shower and drying my hair, suddenly my house blacked out. I quickly ran down to find my mum. Was thinking to dine out if she had not cooked our dinner yet. Too bad, she was half way cooking. No choice, had to eat at home. It was 6.45pm at that time.

Next, I tried to call 15454 to make complaint to SESB. Tried many times but couldn't get thru. My mum and I dined at dark with 2 candles. At 7.30pm, my aunty who is staying in Penampang called to check if my house was also blacked out. My uncle said it was so romantic at this dark environment.

Texted my friends and knew that whole KK was blacked out and other district areas like Sandakan and Tawau were also affected.

Eventually my mum and I felt too bored that we decided to sleep. Of course I couldn't as it was too hot. My NDS was also out of batt. At the end, I fall asleep while listening my Ipod.

Finally, our electricity supply back to normal at 10pm. I woke up at that time with sweaty shirt.

No idea why this black-out could happen, showing ineffectiveness of Malaysia SESB?????

No comments: