Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pity...

J has been working almost 24 hours a day (except for his 6 sleeping hours which is also inadequate). He has been working after work as well at home. Apparently, he even works during his lunch time and most of the time he just ends up having simple sandwiches at his desk.

OMG. I just feel pity for him. I understand that it is a big project and it's his job to finish it. But, is it necessary to make my beloved J to work in this manner day and night and some more for 5 weeks? That sounds crazy to me... Can't the company employ more people to get involved in aid of this project?

I personally do not feel good nor happy to know that J is over-worked, over-stressed, under-rest, under-eat etc.

I just feel pity for him and wish I could be there to accompany him.

Dear Lord, please protect J. Give him the strength to overcome all obstacles that he may face. Make him strong. Comfort him when he need you the most. Give him the courage to face all uncertainties. And most importantly, make him happy. Amen.

No comments: