Monday, April 7, 2008

Bread & Butter Pudding

Baked some bread & butter pudding yesterday. My mum and me tried it when we took it out from oven and it didn't taste that great. Wasn't sweet enough and slightly dry. I was bit disappointed and was thinking how to finish the whole baking dish.

After 2 hours, mum had some again for tea with dad. She told me it tasted "alright" and "not too bad". I wasn't really into it as I thought mum must be only trying to comfort me.

This morning, I heated some up in microwave and surprisingly it tasted great. I could taste the butter, milk and egg taste and it is as moist as it should be. I love it.

My mum called me and told me everyone said it was nice. She brought some to office and her collegues and my another aunty tried it. She didn't heat it up after she took it out from the fridge.

Hehe... I'm going to bake more bread & butter pudding this weekend or maybe before this weekend. I'm craving for it now... hehe... :P

No comments: