Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday...

Quiet, peaceful, no hassle, no stress Saturday... I just can't help myself loving this kind of life.

Been so relax today. Worked for half day and came home after picking up my uncle. Went for KFC with my parents and uncle. Shopping in Giant (we do this every Saturday). Came home and did some baking.

Baked a tray of 12 Banana and Oats Muffins. Very nice smell and fragrance while the muffins still baking in oven. Tasted quite good as well esp it's healthy as I used Organic Rolled Oats, Organic Brown Sugar and only 1/4 cup of oil. I just love it, and I can't deny that I love oats so much... healthy ma...

Watched some drama series and surfing net.

Going to eat dinner soon and I could feel my tummy is protesting... haha...

Later I will need to send my uncle home and will meet my friends for tea. One of my friends just came back from Singapore and I have not met here for 9 yrs + now. Can't wait to meet this pretty lady...

And hopefully, I could catch up some time with J. I miss him so much. Wish could c him in cam and talk to him.

This is my boring yet meaningful Saturday.

No comments: