Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shame shame.

Feel so shameful today. Hai...

I just don't really favour of my boss' idea of going outstation every month. Always say business trip but in fact it is HOLIDAY. When he is not around, of course he won't know every single thing happens in the office and house. Whenever he is not WELL informed, he will bombard me left and right wihtout giving any face.

Just like what happened today. His best friend in fact took 6 big fishes and wanted to let the fish to stay temporarily in my boss' big pond, which costed more than RM20k. I thought he had already informed my boss bout it and the fishes are so big, heavy and so bulky to carry. Things happened so fast that his friend just put the fishes (together with the water that came with it from the previous pond) into the pond. Some more he told me not to inform my boss bout it.

Who knows? I told my uncle bout it when he called me on some official deal. He bombarded me left and right, asking me why I didn't take an initiative to give him a call before his friend put the fish into the pond, the water may contain bacteria la etc etc etc...

OMG... I don't mind he scolded me because sometimes I could be stupid and careless.

Just now, I called a KL friend (supplier as well) to ask about some quotes. He was laughing when he picked up my call and said "Clarice, I know you were being scolded just now. I overheard everything when your boss scolded you just now.hahahaha..."

OMG... I felt so shame at that point of time and I don't know what to say and how to react. At the end, I just told him that I already used to it coz this friend also knew bout my boss' character (love to bombard ppl no matter right or wrong). Then this friend made fun and said just take it as entertainment ah. ENTERTAINMENT?????? I don't take it as this way. When you are being consistently bombarded/scolded everyday no matter what you have done right ot wrong, it's really no longer entertainment!!! At a certain point, sometimes I could not even diffentiate what is right, what is wrong. Could you imagine the seriousness>????

Another point is, should he scold ppl till the whole world also "well informed"???? Is this the way a CHRISTIAN should behave?

Sigh.... damn bad mood now....

No comments: