Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday 6-Apr-08 Blood Donation & Baking Day

SP and me were too early arrived at Citymall. We went for some fish noodle for breakfast, then back to Citymall again. Surprisingly, I was the first donor of the day. This blood donation is organized by Rotaract Club KK.

The QE blood back staffs took all my personal details and checked my blood pressure. My blood pressure was again slightly high, the staff checked my blood pressure for the second time again and luckily my blood pressure back to normal 130-80. According to him, our blood pressure will be slightly high after our meals. Next, another staff checked my blood HB to ensure I have enough blood for myself and more to donate. I can't believe it when she told me I just have enough blood and I could only donate a small bag, instead of the big bag.

Another staff gave me anestatic (if i didn't spell wrongly) injection before he proceed to put in the bigger needle to transfer my blood to the bag. It only took 3 minutes to fill up the bag.

Went home after that. SP gave me a hamper (from SL) for donating blood and also for my new house. My parents were not too happy that I donated blood coz I tend to feel dizzy sometimes.

I baked bread and butter pudding while waiting for mum to prepare lunch. I got the recipe from 5xmom website. I cut down bit on the sugar. My bread and butter pudding ended up not sweet and bit dry. I should add more milk. Anyway, It's still tasty and yummy... :P took some just now and going to have more for tomorrow breakfast with milo... yummy... :P

Maybe I should try to bake another batch of bread and butter pudding next Saturday. Must remember to add more milk, sugar and raisins. Wish me good luck ya... :P

No comments: