Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fake Friendship...

Time will show us who is/are our sincere, truthful, honest friends.

Recently, I have just "black-listed" someone that I don't with at all. This girl (I almost wanted to say some bad and dirty words to her) has been trying to chat to me one day in MSN. When I saw her buzz me, I thought she just wanna have casual chat which I don't mind. Who knows her 1st sentence to me was about J's family. Next question was about me and J's family. I never been close to her at all, even she was my ex-secondary school mate.

She has never been my close friend before, definitely not those that we could share any sweet and sour moments. I didn't feel great at all when she was digging my personal stuffs, which got nothing to do with her at all.

I told J about this as it bothered me a lot. He told me not to bother her at all and never let all these to bother my life.

In CNY, again, she was trying to dig about me and J from my close friends. She chose the wrong persons to ask. They all refused to tell her anything as they knew her character. At the end, everyone told me what she has done.

I could only conclude that what she has done is "unethical" and the end of the story is she lost all my trust on her. If she is so keen to know more bout me and J, she should come to speak to either me or J, not thru any unauthorised third parties.

Thanks girl for everything that you have done to me. I learnt the lesson and become more wiser n wiser now.

No comments: