Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dilemma...

J need to decide whether to join his family trip to States in July in the coming few days.

But meanwhile, in my heart I'm hoping that he could actually come back in August for our 3 yrs anniversary. I think he knows I wish he could come back.

However, I don't want to force him. He has not joined any of his family trip for the last 2 yrs because he already spent all his holiday in KK with me. But I wish we could at least spend one more holiday together this year. I couldn't even think that I could only meet him next yr, make me really miserable and heart-ache.

Hai... in dilemma now. He is in dilemma too, but he didn't tell me what makes him in this situation. Why can't he be more straight forward to me le? I find it very difficult to us recently as he is damn busy. Sometimes he works and speaks to me in the same time, he ends up not concentrating on me. Am I selfish? Arghhhh...

No comments: