Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday 5-Apr-08

Mum woke me up at 6.30am. I woke up like zombie. Was on skype with J until 4am that am and only slept for 2 hours. We headed to Nirvana for grave cleaning for my maternal side grandparents, mum's grandmum and brother. Was a sunny and in fact hot day. We still feel the heat though they set up (part of their promised service) 3 big umbrellas. We spent bout 45 min there. Basically, mum and aunty spent lots of time setting up for the praying etc etc. Me, bro and uncle did our own (we are christians) praying to respect the passed away one.

Next, we headed to another cemetery to pay our respect visit for my mum's grandparents. The sun was even hotter, esp we need to climb up to top of the hill this round.

Got home around 10am. I immediately took fresh shower. Was supposed to go to QE Hospital to donate blood for SL's grandmum. Her grandmum is going to undertake a major operation for her back bone. She is undertaking it under high risk of 50-50 as she is having kidney problem as well. Even if her operation success, it is still uncertain whether she could walk like normal, she may paralyse for the rest of her life. Better not talk about what if the operations fails.

I was really tired and dizzy by the time I had my breakfast. I ended up on bed sleeping till 5pm. I was having great time watching my drama series whole night till midnight. By the time J called me, I was already in my dreamland.

No comments: